Sunday, March 8, 2009

Auntie Janet's visit

Auntie Janet was here for 5 days and we had a BLAST w/ her. The bulk of the pictures were taken on her camera...so you'll have to wait to see more pics on her blog. Here are a few we took:
Picking up at the airport. The kids immediately warmed up to her...



Bre had a couple of things on her list that she wanted to do w/ Auntie Janet. One of those things was to play w/ her:

another was to watch Clifford w/ her:

It was so much fun to have her visit. The only thing I would wish for is a longer visit...it was waaay too short! Come back soon, auntie Janet! We love and miss you!

4 comments:

Janet said...

I love & miss you more! I cant decide which pictures to use on my blog. Its hard to pick with almost 500 to chose from! But soon...I'll blog about it soon! ; )

Johnson Family said...

These are some great pictures! I can't wait to see Janet's. I'm glad that all of you had a great time visiting and catching up.

Janet said...

Suz...can you load all of your pics from the trip onto York or Snapfish, so I can see them all too please!!?!?!

Suz... said...

Yep...I'll get on that...