Friday, March 21, 2008

Thank you Auntie Tiff!!

We received a box in the mail today addressed to the youngest member of our family. I wasn't sure why he would be getting a box...not his birthday...no where near Christmas...what could be this surprise?

It's Brandon's VERY OWN RED CLIFFORD!!!!! It was SO exciting when we opened the box and saw his new furry friend. Bre, who I was worried about being jealous, was the happiest person in the house. "Now you have your very own red Clifford, Brandon!" -- "Auntie Tiff loves us so much to give us BOTH a red Clifford!" -- "Your red Clifford is so soft Brandon." -- "you get to sleep w/ your very own red Clifford just like I do." and on and on.
Thank you for this surprise, Tiff, Brandon (and Bre) love it! :)

Posing w/ their dogs (I didn't realize how "loved" Bre's Clifford was until there was a new one around!)

So very excited!

Brandon wagging Clifford's tail...he's happy to be here.

Bre waiting for Auntie Tiff to answer the phone so we could say thank you. We'll try again later and hope someone is home. After we hung up the phone Brandon said "tell Aunt Tiff thank you". I told him that no one was home and he said "call grandpop". So we did.

1 comment:

Johnson Family said...

YOUR ARE WELCOME!!! I loved my cute little message on the answering machine, I heard it when I got home from dinner last night. Somehow I thought that a Red Clifford for Brandon would go over pretty well! I love you guys!!!!