Last night we went to the Kuhn's house for a 1st birthday party for Molly and Easter festivities. The kids had a blast getting dressed up in their fancy clothes and playing the night away. What could be better...egg hunt, cake, presents, best friends...nothing, I say! :) We really had a great time! I didn't dress Brandon in his special Easter clothes (saved those for today at church) that Uncle Joel and Aunt Tiff got for him. I will post those pics later. Bre, I knew, I could count on keeping herself clean for today so she wore her dress both days. It is a borrowed dress from a friend and made the perfect Easter dress.
I curled Bre's hair.

The kids were playing duck-duck-goose. I was really impressed w/ the older kids including Brandon. Here is Brandon about ready to "goose" Maggie.

Beautiful Bre...

Handsome Brandon...

Jake, Livi, Bre and Mags. Brandon wouldn't pose w/ them but was yelling "cheese" from the sidelines.

Happy Easter!!
No comments:
Post a Comment