Saturday, March 15, 2008

Pop and H visit

Pop and H came from Washington for a visit this past week. We had a lot of fun. Mainly just played a lot. No real expectations for the visit which was nice to just enjoy the company. Bre and Brandon had SO much fun w/ them and warmed up immediately...which was great since they have been a tad gun shy in the past. These pics are from playing in the backyard, hiking (where I actually saw and almost stepped on a rattle snake!!! SCARY! Luckily the kids and grandparents were playing at the playground and I was alone.) and playing at the park. Thanx for coming and enduring that long drive!




2 comments:

Johnson Family said...

I love the picture of Pop kissing on Bre...too cute! Looks like all of you had a great visit!

Anonymous said...

I'M SO GLAD TO SEE NEW PICTURES ON YOUR BLOG!!! And these are awesome! It is so wonderful to see grandparents & grandkids sharing such great quality time together! And I hope I will look as good as "H" does when I'm running around with my grandkids!!

Auntie Janet