Sunday, December 2, 2007

Rain, Rain, Don't Go Away!

We had over 24 hours of nonstop rain. Doesn't seem like it should be all too exciting...but let me tell you, when you go for months w/o even a mere sprinkle it's pretty exciting!!

Looking at the only worm that we crossed paths with.

Brandon jumping in the puddle.

Brelynne insisted that Clifford have a stocking, too...so the whole family is represented on the wall.

4 comments:

Johnson Family said...

The picture of Brandon jumping into the puddle will make a GREAT scrapbook picture/page! What a sweet girl to make sure that Clifford was included in the stockings, I can't wait to hear what he gets.

Alicia said...

The rain could not have been more perfect! I'm glad you guys enjoyed it, too. We had so much fun driving around in the rain and looking at Christmas lights the other night.
...until the next storm...

Anonymous said...

Yes, I see the scrapbook page coming w/ that one! I have a few others of him jumping up and croutching down getting ready for a BIG splash!! :)
We had fun w/ the rain and Christmas lights, too, Alicia!! Now we're back to 70+ degrees...it's as if it never happened.

Anonymous said...

Awww...so cute! Also, I love that you have a Clifford in your family and that he has a stocking...that's adorable!