Monday, July 23, 2007

One Year and A Day or Two Ago



My sis-in-law posted a really cool idea on her website...her kids exactly one year ago, to the day. She mentioned that it was easy for her to find the photos b/c Joel is such a computer geek that the pics were orderly and in their proper file. So...I thought it would be fun to steal the idea. But, I do not have a computer geek for a husband. My pictures are slightly older but the best I could do. Brian got a new computer about this time last year and it seems some of our photos are in limbo (no worries about the scrapbooking aspect of lost photos--I already did these months--phew!!!) Anyhoo...here are my beloveds in July 2006. Look at how short Bre's hair is! And do you remember this smiley, chunky man?! Ultra cute!! :)
Love,
Su!

2 comments:

Johnson Family said...

I found it quite amusing that as we remember/look into the past there is the "Memory" game on the floor at Bre's feet. Thanks for the year ago today pics, did you have as much fun as I did looking at the pictures?

Suz... said...

I did have fun looking at all the pics...I just can't believe how much of a difference a year makes!!