Wednesday, June 6, 2007
O.k., so here's a few recent shots of the kids...there will be more coming. We've had quite the photo ops lately. I don't remember what order these are in so I'll do my best w/ the descriptions...Bre and Brandon all "dressed up". Having a big sister sure is fun for a boy...and these pics will be great ransom pieces for the future!! Brandon kissing Michael...his very favorite Little People doll. Bre got a new Curious George bank for her birthday...complete w/ lock and key AND wheels that roll. There is a picture of Brandon at the dinner table...he is showing us how STRONG he is. Both Brandon and Bre like to show they are stronger than Uncle Paul (who is a body builder, by the way). Brandon looking all studly in his backwards cap.




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








1 comment:
Your site is adorable and I think you are a maniac, Sue! Two little kids and a new puppy and a blog too!! Love all the pics! Your family is beautiful, I just wish we knew what mom and dad looked like :) Love you all!! Jennifer
Post a Comment