News alert...news alert...beep...beep...beep
(pause)
This just in...Brelynne has the chicken pox! If anyone in the Phoenix area wishes to expose their children, please come over now--before it's too late. We are hoping to have a little boy w/ them soon, too. Bre is handling it very well. The other night she threw up after dinner and then woke up the next day w/ a runny nose. Then last night she broke out w/ her bumps. I would post a picture but there isn't really much to see yet. If she gets a full-blown case I'll take some pics...but as is she only has about 10 spots on one leg and one arm.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








2 comments:
We've been lucky and haven't seen any pox yet. I remember being miserable, I hope hers are a more mild case and done with quickly. Quick healing to you all!
Hope the pox were not too bad. Did Brandon ever get any? Hopefully the case of the pox was not too mild as they could always get them a second time if too mild. Brian and I had a horrible case and Lisa ended up getting them twice! Jes was just 2 when she had them and Trisha was about 4 along with the rest of my daycare. Boy was that miserable.
Post a Comment