Brandon has been serenading us lately w/ his special renditions of 'kids classics'. Here are a few for your listening pleasure.
P.S. Never mind his naked body.
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Hey there boy, you're doing a great job on those songs; You really sound BIG now. Maybe you will sing the next time we're to gether, I'll play guitar and you can sing. GREAT JOB!!!!! GrandPOP
(Clapping) Yeah Brandon! Great job on the songs! Maybe you can teach Ollie how to sing Twinkle, Twinkle some time??? Sadly for my kiddos, I don't sing much at all and when I do it's not the adorable classics. I would love your help. Love you and please sing some more!
2 comments:
Hey there boy, you're doing a great job on those songs; You really sound BIG now. Maybe you will sing the next time we're to gether, I'll play guitar and you can sing. GREAT JOB!!!!!
GrandPOP
(Clapping) Yeah Brandon! Great job on the songs! Maybe you can teach Ollie how to sing Twinkle, Twinkle some time??? Sadly for my kiddos, I don't sing much at all and when I do it's not the adorable classics. I would love your help. Love you and please sing some more!
Post a Comment