Tuesday, August 11, 2009
Let the school year begin...
We started 1st Grade today. Bre was so excited she just couldn't wait to start. So, no baths or brushing of the hair were to hold her off. We both are really excited about the new curriculum we are using this year...Alpha and Omega. Bre loves workbooks and this curriculum uses all workbooks. So it's great to see her so excited.



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








4 comments:
Bre,
You really look like your learning alot. Just think how much you're going to learn this year. You're getting BIG, there's just no doubt about it. When I was your age I was just getting out of diapers; come to think of it I'm not that far from being back in diapers, but never mind that. Love, G-Pop
Su,
I LOVE how excited she is to learn. The pictures of her unbrushed hair speak for themselves:) You have such a darling family, and she's so blessed to have you teaching her!
Stacey
It's hard to tell Who is the most excited !!!
S.A.T.'s are just around the corner, now. LOL !!
Auntie K.
so true, aunt Kelli...can't believe we are 1/3 done of our rearing of this child!
Post a Comment