Thursday, June 11, 2009

this is for you, Auntie Janet...and you alone...and you know why...

So, the kids, grandma and I were practicing our music...you know, for our "band". Brandon was on the drums, Bre the guitar, grandma the harmonica and me, lead singer. Keep in mind this is just "practice" - we will sound better when we record it for the demo album we're sending to Arista. Also, to hear us live check out our website for upcoming shows.

4 comments:

Johnson Family said...

LOVE IT!!! Ummm, sadly, I know all of those songs. LOL. Looks like you were having a great time.

Janet said...

BRELYNNE MONTEE...TAKE THAT MICROPHONE AWAY FROM YOUR MOTHER RIGHT NOW!!!! HOW DOES SHE KEEP GETTING IT?!?! HIDE IT WELL!! she's a tricky one your mother!!!

oh sure...she's 'saying' to stop taking that video but OH NO...it shows up on the BLOG!!! Wonder how that happened!?!! ; )

Elite Stitches said...

...I told her if she didn't post it, I'd email it to you and you'd just post it to your blog, so she might as well... : )

Suz... said...

Ok, let's set the record straight...I did not know mom was recording video. The complete embarrassment I am feeling over having it on the blog pales in comparison to the JOY you must be feeling listening to me SING!!!! :)