Thursday, June 11, 2009

Band members





9 comments:

Janet said...

OH NOOOOOOOO!!! DO NOT LET HER SING!!!!! BRE...HOW COULD U LET THIS HAPPEN!!!! i love the band! i love all of the musicians...but HOW DID MOMMY GET TO BE LEAD SINGER?!?!?! STOP HER...STOP HER BEFORE SHE SINGS AGAIN!!!!!!!

and get off of the table for petes sakes!!!! DO U STAND ON THE FURNITURE AT HOME?!?!! apparently YOU DO!


; )
lol!

Suz... said...

Hey...I'm a ROCK STAR!! I can stand on the table!!! :)

Anonymous said...

I love you on the table, and I remember you singing the songs from the Pirates of Penzance to me late at night in Grandma's camper. Remember?

Anonymous said...

Get down with your bad selves.
Love, G-Pop

Suz... said...

Stace, I remember sleeping in the camper...that was so fun! i do remember singing late at night...but i don't remember the songs we sang...hilarious that you do! good stuff!

Taylor's said...

Super cute!

Totally random question... Is that a "Vitamin A" shirt you're wearing?

Suz... said...

yep, it's a "vitamin A" shirt. :)

Taylor's said...

My fiances mom and one other lady are the designers, her company made them and sold them to stores. Where'd you get it? And when? He's wondering.

Suz... said...

that's crazy, Alicia! A friend gave it to me...sorry I can't be of any help there! But totally cool. We were trying really hard to make it for your reception...just can't do it at this time. Many blessings and much love your way!!!!!!