Today is my best friend's bday!! Yah!!! :) Hope your day is great, Janet...wish we could be there to help you celebrate. We all miss you like crazy!!!! I couldn't decide which one of these two I liked better so I had to put them both in here. Brandon loves his Auntie Janet!
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
AAAAHHHH!!! THANK YOU SUZANNE! This was so sweet! I LOVE THESE PICS! It looks like I need to come for a visit soon though, to take some new ONES! But then again, I was much thinner & younger then, so maybe we'll just stick with these!! ; ) I MISS YOU ALL SO MUCH! XOXOXO Auntie Janet
OH NO...I'M STILL COMING!!! WE JUST CANT TAKE PICS OF THE OLDER & FATTER AUNTIE JANET!! We'll just take pics of the older/sweeter/cuter/more adorable Bre & Brandon & superimpose those with the "young" me!! SILLY GIRL! LOVE, A.J.
3 comments:
AAAAHHHH!!! THANK YOU SUZANNE! This was so sweet! I LOVE THESE PICS! It looks like I need to come for a visit soon though, to take some new ONES! But then again, I was much thinner & younger then, so maybe we'll just stick with these!! ; )
I MISS YOU ALL SO MUCH!
XOXOXO
Auntie Janet
No, No, No!!! you DO need to come...you are ALWAYS young and ALWAYS thin! :)
OH NO...I'M STILL COMING!!! WE JUST CANT TAKE PICS OF THE OLDER & FATTER AUNTIE JANET!! We'll just take pics of the older/sweeter/cuter/more adorable Bre & Brandon & superimpose those with the "young" me!! SILLY GIRL!
LOVE, A.J.
Post a Comment