O.k., I have to add a link to this blog for green cleaning. I know a number of people that want to clean green and this is the best list of homemade solutions I've come across. So go here and check it out!
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Thanks Suz for this...it made me feel great...because I use vinegar & baking soda to clean all the time! Now I just have to find the Dr. Bonners soap.
3 comments:
Thanks Suz for this...it made me feel great...because I use vinegar & baking soda to clean all the time! Now I just have to find the Dr. Bonners soap.
Janet
I have a lot of recipes, tips and tricks too...just email me if you ever need an idea or solution!
thanx for the comments! I use these already, too...but I haven't used a "green" laundry soap...I will start when we're all out. :)
Post a Comment