Thursday, August 7, 2008
I'm an OGRE--AAAARRRR!!!!
We went to see Shrek 3 at the movie theatre the other day. Our local theatre has a great summer rate on previously released movies. The kids love it (well, Bre does...Brandon gets antsy but still likes to go) and most of the movies that played we had not seen so it was a great deal for us...plus, we got to beat the scorching summer heat. Bre wanted to be Shrek so we made masks...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








3 comments:
Ogres are like onions, they have many layers, and I love onions!! I love the masks and I bet Donkey would have a hard time telling you apart from the real Shrek. I'm glad you had fun at the movie. Love you!
Fun. They are so cute. Those Ogres look like they've been growing bunches. One might mistake them for giants soon!!
How are you? Haven't seen you in SO LONG! Heard you've got a new home. You didn't blog about that.....
D and I plan to have a really HUGE pre-travel party at our place complete with Ethiopian food so heads up that you'll be getting an invite to that sometime in the future. I think 3 months should be enough time to clear your schedule.... right? hahahah
Bre & Brandon, You make great OGRE'S!! I will never look at the Chili's logo again without thinking it looks like Shrek, thanks to you Brelynne!!!
Miss you TONS!! ;(
love, Auntie Janet
Post a Comment