I have nothing really interesting to post. We've been consumed w/ getting through these hot summer days! We spend a lot of time at our friend's house in their pool. We sometimes go outside first thing in the morning to beat the heat and play. I'll post a video of Bre playing hopscotch later.
I have only taken 10 or so pics this entire month! But, I thought you might like to see a couple of them.
So here is Bre w/ her dolly, Stacey.



3 comments:
Su,
I love the picture of Bre and her dolly with the great name! I hope the heat tapers off for you soon, and heads up our way!
Love,
Stacey
Stacey is her favorite doll...and I always think of you whenever she has her! So she's named after cousin Stace...whether she actually is or not doesn't matter. :)
I'll take it in any form;).
Stacey
Post a Comment