The last night of VBS was a special presentation of Noah's Ark. Brian, grandma, Brandon and I went to watch. Bre was a frog and she walked hand-in-hand w/ her friend, Jake (who was a flamingo).
Sunday, June 8, 2008
Vacation Bible School
Bre spent every night last week at VBS at a local church. She had so much fun...singing songs, listening to bible stories, making crafts and playing w/ friends.
The last night of VBS was a special presentation of Noah's Ark. Brian, grandma, Brandon and I went to watch. Bre was a frog and she walked hand-in-hand w/ her friend, Jake (who was a flamingo).


The last night of VBS was a special presentation of Noah's Ark. Brian, grandma, Brandon and I went to watch. Bre was a frog and she walked hand-in-hand w/ her friend, Jake (who was a flamingo).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








2 comments:
What a fun VBS! A frog? I bet she got that part because she can jump so high!
Bre, don't you just love VBS?!? I know I did when I was your age! So did Morgan & Madi! I bet you made a great frog!!
Love you!
Auntie Janet
Post a Comment