My sis-in-law, Tiffany (who's blog can be viewed by choosing "Joel and Tiff's blog" in my selection...and I'd HIGHLY recommend you visit as there are MANY pics and antics of my adorable nephews displayed), tagged me. Apparently I now have to name 8 random facts about myself...see if you know/don't know any of them. I, in turn, tag others...so, I'm going to have to tag my mom and Jen (as they are the only other two people I'm certain visit here regularly).
1) I used to work at a ski resort on Mt Hood in Oregon. Loved that job!
2) I have been running/jogging regularly for 19 years. The day I found out I was pregnant w/ Bre I had run 20 miles.
3) I get quite annoyed when people say "irregardless". It is "regardless"--enough w/ the double negative!!
4) I am Chris Daughtry's number one fan (this is a new tidbit...but worthy of noting).
5) I am pretty certain I am tone-deaf. But am too embarassed to ever found out for sure. My kids don't notice, that's important to me.
6) I like my handwriting.
7) I don't own enough shoes.
8) I really miss Oregon and our familys.
There you have it. Thanx, Tiff, for sharing yours...I enjoyed it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








2 comments:
Thanks for playing tag!
Fun. I will get to work since you tagged me.
Post a Comment