Thursday, September 13, 2007

Love you Janet!!

I spoke to my best friend, Janet, on the phone today. She is currently residing in Illinois...soon to move to Ohio. I miss her. I have told Brian on a number of occassions that the sole purpose for us moving to Chicago was so that I could meet Janet. She makes me happy. I love that I have a friend that "gets me" on all fronts...and that there are no real fronts. It's so sad that we live so far away. She has come to visit a couple times...and I've gone to see her once since we moved to Arizona (hard to believe it has almost been 5 years!!!!) I love that when she comes she refuses to meet any of my "acquaintances" b/c she doesn't want to share me. :) I do want to show her off so badly though to everyone I know. Maybe one day we'll make that happen. I just wanted to let her, and you, know how special she is to me. And that I value her so very much. Happy Birthday in a couple days!! Love you Janet!!

No comments: