Monday, April 30, 2007

water slide, future bride, basketball boy and then some.











Hello!

Here's some recent photos of our young ones...we just got a water slide from a friend of mine and it is AWESOME!! You'll see that the kids BARELY had fun on it. It did take Brandon a spell to warm up to it...but he was flying down the slide like a pro in no time at all. Bre didn't hesitate...she just wants to know when cousin Noah can come slide down, too. She kinda likes that kid...or should I say idolizes him. Either way...come down and play on our water slide, cousin Noah! :)

Bre got a new dress-up outfit--and she is diggin' the whole bride-theme. Just precious!

Brandon loves his basketball hoop and plays whenever he can.

Bre and Brandon given Sha-Sha some love.

It was Sally Bear's birthday the other day so Bre made her a lego-cake. Just what every 4-year old stuffed bear needs to feel loved.

Hope all is well!
Love,
Su!

2 comments:

Johnson Family said...

Yeah! I'm so glad you posted more pictures to your blog! I've been checking almost everyday! I'm not sure if I'm going to show Noah the waterslide pictures though because he will relentlessly hound me for one of his own. =) Great pictures, I loved them all! -Tiff

beBOLDjen said...

Hi Suzanne. Fun pics!