We had a great Easter morning. So full of activity that I barely got some pics taken. But, wanted to share some of my beautiful children all dolled-up for church. We had a nice brunch at church which was great b/c we weren't planning on making a big meal at home. Last night we decorated eggs. Bre is at a great age for decorating eggs...patient and gentle. Brandon is not at a great age for decorating eggs...he had the orange dye in front of him and the only eggs that broke were orange...and every orange egg is broken--just a coincidence? I think not. Anyway...they had a great time w/ it. This morning they both got new Lightening McQueen beach towels and a whole bunch of little stuff from us and grandma. Here are the pics...
Sunday, April 8, 2007
Happy Easter!
We had a great Easter morning. So full of activity that I barely got some pics taken. But, wanted to share some of my beautiful children all dolled-up for church. We had a nice brunch at church which was great b/c we weren't planning on making a big meal at home. Last night we decorated eggs. Bre is at a great age for decorating eggs...patient and gentle. Brandon is not at a great age for decorating eggs...he had the orange dye in front of him and the only eggs that broke were orange...and every orange egg is broken--just a coincidence? I think not. Anyway...they had a great time w/ it. This morning they both got new Lightening McQueen beach towels and a whole bunch of little stuff from us and grandma. Here are the pics...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








2 comments:
Yeah! Welcome to the world of web logging! Happy Easter to you too! Looks like you all had a great time. Love, Tiff
I second that ... welcome to the world of blogging! I've been doing it for years. I think you can find me by going here http://azsurro.blogspot.com/. Loved the pics. If you need help, let me or Stefani know.
Post a Comment