the kids and I went to the "big sprinkler park" yesterday...they had a great time running through the sprinklers and then we finished off the afternoon eating a warmed cookie while watching the music/water display. Fun times!
That first picture of Brandon cracks me up...looks like he just got blasted with cold water and is doing that quick gasp of air from the shock yet still grinning from ear to ear! Glad you guys had fun.
I WANNA GO! How come we didnt do this when I was there in February!? ; ) I agree with Tiff, I love the look on Brandons face as he's running to the squirt of water. & tell Bre that I love her skirt with her bathing suit...it looks so cute together!!
they fountains weren't on in February...remember how COLD it was when you were here? Bre and Brandon would have had blue lips for sure!! But come back...we'll go everyday! :)
5 comments:
yum. warm cookies and sunshine. Sounds great.
Stacey
That first picture of Brandon cracks me up...looks like he just got blasted with cold water and is doing that quick gasp of air from the shock yet still grinning from ear to ear! Glad you guys had fun.
Brandon TOTALLY got blasted, Tiff...you were right on w/ that. I think the cookies were the perfect ending to a fun and laugh-filled day, Stace! :)
I WANNA GO! How come we didnt do this when I was there in February!? ; )
I agree with Tiff, I love the look on Brandons face as he's running to the squirt of water. & tell Bre that I love her skirt with her bathing suit...it looks so cute together!!
they fountains weren't on in February...remember how COLD it was when you were here? Bre and Brandon would have had blue lips for sure!! But come back...we'll go everyday! :)
Post a Comment