My birthday was yesterday and my mom made me the MOST BEAUTIFUL sweater! I absolutely love it. (check out the flowers...those are from my friend's garden). We didn't have candles but I had to blow out something...so I blew out a big candle. just some of the kids being cute... Brandon crashed at 5 pm!! Tired little man!! I just love his little face in this picture.
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
HAPPY~HAPPY~HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY DEAR FRIEND!!! YOU LOOK AWESOME! I love the sweater!!! Momma Ricki? My birthday is in September!!! ; ) And I LOVE THE SLEEPING BOY! Kiss him for me will ya!
3 comments:
HAPPY~HAPPY~HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY DEAR FRIEND!!! YOU LOOK AWESOME! I love the sweater!!! Momma Ricki? My birthday is in September!!! ; )
And I LOVE THE SLEEPING BOY! Kiss him for me will ya!
With love, Auntie Janet
Happy Birthday!!! It's your 25th right? ;) Well, you don't look a day over 24.
Happy Birhtday! You look great and that sweater is super cute!
Post a Comment