Saturday, October 13, 2007
poor babies!!!
There hasn't been much picture taking this week. Our little kids are ill. Bre has been on the couch for a week now and Brandon has been down for a couple of days. Breaks my heart to see them hurting...but, w/ time, their bodies will heal. Please keep them in your prayers. I'm going to go back to the couch...my post for the past 7 days.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








4 comments:
I'd have to disagree, I think it's more like "poor mom!" Sorry to hear that they aren't feeling well. I hope they are back to their old selves again soon. The only thing worse than sick kids is when mom gets sick so be sure to take care of yourself too! Give them an extra hug from us.
So sad that your kiddies are sick. We can't wait to see you at the PARTY!!! btw this is my rsvp.
Sorry to hear the kids are sick. It is such a bummer when they're sick! Ours just got over their funk. It was all viral over here. Lots of snot action goin' on! Hope they feel better soon!
Awww...poor little ones! I'm fighting a cold, too. Here's to everyone getting better and soon!
Also, thanks for the visit and the linkage!
Take care!
Post a Comment